For companies selling high-ticket or high-complexity products and services, it’s much more common for the website to serve as a lead generation tool, leaving a sales force to close deals once a lead has filled in their details on a form / gone into the CRM database.
The question is, how do you maximize the percentage of visitors filling out those forms and entering the database?
The answer is: Here are some conversion rate optimization services geared specifically to companies doing lead generation online. If you’re interested in increasing your conversion rate of visitors to leads, contact me for a proposal: 1-802-321-0111 or Gab@ConversionRateOptimization.co .
- Contact page optimization – Get more people to the form and maximize the percentage who fill it out, by figuring out the reverse path of visitors who did convert and seeing how you can lead more visitors along that path.
- Understand what’s getting you phone calls with call-tracking implementation. Finally understand what marketing works – so you can invest in it more – and what doesn’t work, so you can stop doing it or improve it.
- Nurture leads better to close more deals thanks to analysis and improvement of your lead nurturing. Deliver value (e.g. with marketing automation aka segmented email marketing) even before you ask for the sale. You gain their trust and closing becomes much easier.
- Segment your visitors for lead-scoring so that you can prioritize leads generated from the high value visitors.
- Increase spec and catalog downloads for manufacturers selling complex products.
- Create lead-generation content, like whitepapers, videos and webinars.